Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Here's To You Mr. Robinson

The Mad Mammy has been wandering and I was all set to write a nice little post about my recent wanderings when I decided on a spot of procrastination instead and where better to indulge in that particular passing of the time than on facebeook.  Whilst there I came across a fabulous TED talk by Sir Ken Robinson, a man who believes we need to acknowledge multiple types of intelligence, cultivate creativity and radically rethink our education systems.  And I just happen to agree with him! However, Sir Ken puts it much more eloquently than me.

Photo of man in his fifties wearing a dark jumper and dark glasses
Sir Ken Robinson


Click on the link below and check out what he has to say.  You won't be sorry.

http://www.ted.com/talks/ken_robinson_says_schools_kill_creativity



No comments:

Post a Comment